Subject: Possible virus
From: solovoice <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 30 May 2001 22:21:49 -0400

Some members of opera-l have been receiving an attachment from me called
asd.exe.  I suspect it is a virus. I don't know how I received it and
Outlook Express doesn't record it sent when it goes out.

This exe is not only cai (Inoculate-It) or McAfee's web sites.

It is attached to email I sent to my "Little Women" cast according to a
reply which included the original message.

My apologies and I don't understand the people who create these things.

John
www.geocities.com/vienna/opera/2090
www.mednetphysician.com