Subject: Kathleen Battle summer concerts and recitals
From: Val Suan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 28 May 2001 23:42:57 -0700

Attention Battle fans (and I know there's plenty of us
out there from all the lovely emails Ive been
getting....makes me want to put a website for her,
probably unofficial)

>From a friend in San Fran who alerted me....aside from
the Brevard Music Festival concerts on July 12 and 14
this summer, in Brevard,North Carolina
(www.brevardmusic.org), the diva will be celebrating
her post-natal day (born Aug. 13, 19xx), in Tacoma,
Washington for the Tacoma International Music Festival
on Aug. 17, 2001, 8 p.m. Friday, Pantages Theater
(details: www.tacomamusicfestival.com) A hint: a short
drive from Seattle and there is NO Ring Opera that
night :-)  Im not planning to attend, but hope
somebody can post a review.

Okay for the website, I need some pics, footage, press
clippings, etc. of the soprano, email me privately
with your responses, thanks.  You can opt to remain
anonymous if you so desire.  Thanks and hope you had a
good holiday weekend.

val suan
houston