Subject: Duet for Two Cats
From: Lynne Price <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 30 May 2001 17:06:01 EDT

Hi List!

    Can anyone give me any particulars about Rossini's <Duet for Two Cats>?
I know there must be a recording out there somewhere.  Anyone know the date
it was composed and perhaps for what reason (did he have any singers in mind)?

Lynne

Lynne Price
[log in to unmask] OR [log in to unmask]
"Music is the thing of the world I love most."   Samuel Pepys (1666)