Subject: Re: MET VERDI GALA, in Houston
From: Jack Hall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 30 May 2001 14:09:41 -0500

I knew nothing about this until I saw the listing for it this morning in my
local newspaper tv program listing. In Houston part 1 shows tonight, 7-9
p.m., on KUHT-TV (channel 8). Does anybody have information on the program
and performers (except for Levine, of course)?

Jack

>Just want to let all Boston area opera lovers know that the VERDI Gala from
>the METROPOLITAN in tribute to the Verdi Centennial will only air in Boston
>on Saturday, 6/2 at 8:00 p.m. on Channel 44.  As far as I know it will be
>airing tonight on WNET in New York.
Jack Hall
University of Houston Libraries
Houston, TX  77204-2091