Subject: Re: DVD TO VHS
From: Lalis Ivan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 30 May 2001 11:29:36 +0200

Flickering and changing colour must be a Macrovision copy protection at
work. Codefree DVD players usually come also with this copy protection
removed (courtesy of region code hackers). This also a case with my player -
I have absolutely no problem to record PAL DVDs on a VHS tape (I use SCART
cable to connect the devices). I cannot do this with NTSC DVDs however - my
VCR does not record NTSC (60Hz) signals correctly. But this is rather a
limitation of my VCR than the DVD,

Ivan