Subject: Stefania Dovhan
From: Mike Fekula <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 29 May 2001 16:39:11 GMT

This is a Baltimore Sun article about Stefania Dovhan, a graduate of my alma mater, the Univ. of Maryland. The article covers her recent recital at the new Clarice Smith Center at the university. I know zilch about her other than that she won the Rosa Ponselle competition last year. Has anyone seen her that can comment? Mike

http://www.sunspot.net/news/printedition/bal-to.musicol22may22.story

Runbox Mail Manager - www.runbox.com
Free online email application