Subject: ARTISTS' EVENTS OMISSION
From: Robert Dilley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 29 May 2001 08:59:58 -0400

Fellow Listers,

Thanks to the watchful eye of Mr. Lester Czukor, I am reminded that I
left Karl Muchinger's date of death out of my posting this morning.
Regretfully, Mr. Muchinger passed away on 13 March 1990.  Again, my
apologies to all listers for my omission, and my thanks to Mr. Czukor
for his reminder.

JUSSI LIVES and RULES!!

Pace e Gioia,

Bob Dilley