Subject: Looking for a list-serv for Gay Opera listers only
From: Craig Pilant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 3 Apr 2001 12:38:49 EDT

Hello -

 I am looking to establish a list serv for gay men who would like to exchange
views and maybe meet up at performances.

The reason for this is that over the years I have met many people who are
opera lovers, and I have enjoyed their company. But I also like to fraternize
with just gay
opera lovers at times, and that is why I send this inquiry out.

Is anyone else interested in this possibility?

Cheers

Craig Pilant
New York, NY