Subject: missing intermissions
From: E J Michel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 7 Apr 2001 10:01:01 -0400

in doing todays opera on the web listing, the OPERA NEWS ONLINE does not
list PARSIFAL and my OPERA NEWS is at home!

if anyone has a moment to send me today's intermissions list and timings, i
would be grateful!

elizabeth

The finest singing, given a good voice to begin with,
comes from the constant play of a fine mind
upon the inner meaning of the music. - Ernest Newman