Subject: Re: Bernheimer reviews Met's Parsifal
From: Alan Goldhammer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 5 Apr 2001 14:27:17 -0700

Excuse me for shouting, but DID ANYONE READ THIS
REVIEW???

Bernheimer does not mention the accusatory birthday
phrase in either the print or on-line edition.  One
can only presume that the original poster placed the
offensive language to trigger outrage from the list.

Alan (not the biggest Domingo fan, but a fan of the
truth)