Subject: Re: Audio CDRs for opera
From: [log in to unmask]
Date:Sun, 4 Mar 2001 04:22:57 EST

In a message dated 03/04/2001 1:49:14 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

>  I know I'm not the only person out there who's trying to convert some
>  of their tape library to CD.  If you don't want to use your computer
>  for this purpose, what audio recorders are good for operafiles?

Hi Listers,

Lin is definitely not the only one.  If responses to her post are
not sent to the entire list, would you please send a copy to me.
Thanks.

Or direction to a website, other than Mike Richter's which I have,
would also be useful.

Ann Purtill
New York City