Subject: Tkt: OONY's LES HUGUENOTS, 4/23
From: Lynne Price <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 2 Mar 2001 21:21:31 EST

    I have a single ticket to sell for the Opera Orchestra of New York's
sold-out performance of Meyerbeer's LES HUGUENOTS on April 23 at Carnegie
Hall.

    Ticket is in the Balcony Front, seat J 119.  The face value of the ticket
is $29.  Private replies, please.

Lynne

Lynne Price
[log in to unmask] OR [log in to unmask]
"Music is the thing of the world that I love most."   Samuel Pepys (1666)