Subject: Re: OONY - Alagna/Gheorghiu - La Rondine Rumor?
From: Ed Rosen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 6 Mar 2001 10:32:20 EST

The Alagna Rondine was scheduled but canceled. I don't know the reason.

Aprile Millo is doing Adriana, with a great cast- Millo, Zajick, Giordani!!
That should be something to look forward to.

The other two operas were mentioned in an interview with Eve Queler in the NY
Times last Friday. I don't have it any more. Perhaps someone does, and can
post the other operas. I know one is Battaglia di Legnano, but not with
Domingo, as had been rumored.

Best,
Ed