Subject: CAROLINE WISNANT
From: Peter Butorac <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 15 Oct 2000 01:53:16 -0500

 .
I Strongly recommend to you all to check the operabase calendar and if you
see the name of Caroline Wisnant to go and see her.
She is an experience.

JOSE RAMIREZ

There was some comment here recently when Ms. Wisnant sang Norma with
the Des Moines Metro Opera here in Iowa. I saw her perform on 6/23/00
and wrote how great I thought she was. I agree with everything you said
about her. Luckily I will have a souvenir of the performances as the
local PBS FM station (W01 - Ames-Des Moines) taped the performances and
will air her Norma and two other operas that the Company did, during the
month of November.
Pete Butorac