Subject: Seattle Ring Party
From: "Warner L. Peticolas" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 25 Jul 2000 15:11:09 +48000

This is to announce that Delores Palomo, Benjamin Rochefort, and I (Warner
Peticolas) will host a Ring party on Monday August 14 or Tuesday August
15th (year 2000) at Delores' house in Seattle. There will be a Salmon
buffet and guests are asked to bring beverages. The time will be from 7pm
to 9pm although we may continue after 9 pm. Please email Delores at
[log in to unmask] if you interested in coming to this get-together.
Delores lives near the opera house and can give you directions to her
place. Whether we chose the 14th or the 15th, or, indeed whether we will
hold it at all will be determined by the number of responses. So please
email Delores and let her know that you can come and on which dates. The
purpose of this event is to get to know other Wagnerians on the opera list
and to disuss the approach taken in the year 2000 to presenting Rheingold
and Walkure in Seattle. We hope to see you there. Thanks for reading this
notice. We hope you can come.  Warner Peticolas