Subject: Re: Gheorghiu, Norma. & the Last Prima Donnas
From: [log in to unmask]
Date:Mon, 24 Jul 2000 18:52:07 EDT

[log in to unmask] writes:

<<  That's why I am so appalled by la Ceica's
 bombshell that Angela Gheorghiu is preparing Norma!!! >>

I guess that some may be interested, or even shocked, by the idea of the
Verdi, Berlioz and Wagner concert which Cecilia Bartoli is scheduled to give
at the Berlin Philharmonie on 13th April next year!

Regards   NICK/London