Subject: Pfitznre's Palestrina
From: Lindoro Almaviva <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 24 Jul 2000 06:18:34 -0700

Hello all:

Hope y'all had a good weekend. I need some help locating an English
translation of Pfitner's Palestrina. I would like to sing the Act I
scene vi bit ("Alein in dunkler Tiefe"). I wouldn't have any problem
singing it in German but for one: I am planing to sing it in church
and I think the congregation would benefit from an English
performance.

Does anybody know whether that score has been translated? I already
checked at Indiana University, but their score is German only.

Any help will be appreciated
Lindor

=====
Lindoro Almaviva