Subject: ARTISTS' EVENTS!!
From: Robert Dilley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 22 Jul 2000 07:57:42 -0400

Forsooth Opera Lovers!

Today we can celebrate the birthday of Licia Albanese (1913).

Also, Verdi's "I Masnadieri," and Tchaikovsky/Martinu's "Anastasia"
premiered on this date in 1847 and 1971, respectively.

As always, a BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY to all listers who share their birthday
with Licia.

Pace e Gioia,

Bob Dilley
Morituri te Salutamus