Subject: La Vestale aria
From: Kaonohi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 23 Jul 2000 08:42:55 -0700

I am listening to a wonderful 4-CD set from the
library, "L'art de Maria Callas."  My god, is she
great or what in these arias, pouring her heart out!

Anyway, several pages are missing and I'm wondering
now what is she singing in the 10 minutes aria from La
Vestale.  Can someone enlighten me or provide a
translation of the aria?  Thanks so much.

Kaonohi