Subject: Albert Takazauckas
From: Susan Elliott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 27 Jul 2000 19:10:26 -0400

Dear listers,

I understand from some colleagues that Albert, a noted theatre and opera
director, passed away earlier this week.  I worked with him at the Canadian
Opera Company, and it was a delightful experience.  Does anyone have any
further information?  I heard there was an article or obituary in the Times
but was unable to find it online.

Many thanks,

Sue E.