Subject: Next week at my WWW site
From: Mike Richter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 26 Jul 2000 13:16:25 -0700

An adventure of sorts with Thomas Quasthoff, well out of what most consider
his Fach. I hope you enjoy his excursions beyond the world of classical
song. I find him amazing; this page may suggest why.

I note that he seems to have given up singing as a tenor, though he clearly
still has the range. As usual, posting is planned for late Friday night.

Have fun!

Mike

Opera: http://mrichter.simplenet.com/
CD-R: http://resource.simplenet.com/