Subject: Leonard Warren - ARSC Talk on June 1
From: Greg Fitzmaurice <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 13 Apr 2000 14:04:10 EDT

I noted in the conference schedule for ARSC (Association for Recorded Sound
Collections) in Chapel Hill, NC, the following program:

Thursday, June 1
1:00 PM - 1:45 PM  Perpetuating the Artistry of Leonard Warren: A 15-Year
Labor of Love                  Barrett Crawford

I'm not a member of ARSC, but I hope to be there for this program.  If any
other Opera-L members should attend, please let me know.  Maybe we can "do
lunch".

Greg Fitzmaurice
Durham, NC