Subject: Re: Missing Disky data
From: Carlos Marzoa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 11 Apr 2000 17:50:44 -0300

Dear Richard and list:

Here is the cast for Carmen: Carmen: Mignon Dunn; Don Jose: Placido Domingo;
Escamillo: Frank Guarrera; Micaela: Sylvia Cooper; Zuniga: Eugene Green;
Mercedes: Linda Cook; Frasquita: Joan August; Morales: Raymond Gibbs;
Remendado: Nico Castel; Dancairo: Bernard Izzo. Orchestra and Chorus from
Cincinnati Summer Opera Association. Maestro del coro: David Effron;
Conductor: Anton Guadagno. (Cincinnati, July 19, 1968)
My copy is a 2 CD Melodram 27034.

I also have the Lombardi, but I borrowed it to a friend last weekend. I have
the Opera D'Oro release (I think it's the same version you'd got), and
perhaps you can get the cast in some Web with the Opera D'oro catalogue.

Hoping this information can help (and listening Bryn Terfel singing
Liederkreis with Martineau at the piano. Really terrific!)
Carlos Marzoa