Subject: Charlotte Tauscher Busch... Golden Age Operatic Daughter
From: "George B. Parous" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 18 Jul 2006 17:54:28 -0400

Does anyone have any ideas of how I might find out whatever happened to
Charlotte Tauscher Busch, the daughter of the Wagnerian soprano Johanna
Gadski? It is my understanding that after her mother's death she taught
voice and drama in Berlin for a number of years and was alive as late
as 1965.
I am doing research for a possible biography of the mother and would
like to tie up loose ends regarding family matters, but my limited
German is making the German side of the research project difficult.
Any pointers would be appreciated.

George

                    http://www.OPERA-L.org